LA50 System (90-011) Description
The Panasonic WX-LA50 amplifier and receiver package is designed for ceiling mounted operations and includes the following:
- Infrared Wireless Student Microphone
- WX-LA50 Amplifier
- Switching Power Supply for the LA50 Amplifier/Receiver
- Infrared Wireless Teacher Microphone (WX-LT350)
- Power Supply Dual Microphone Charger
- Two Panasonic rechargeable nickel metal hydride AA battery (orange)
- Three 50 ft tinned plenum rated speaker wire
- 35 ft tinned plenum rated speaker wire
- 50 ft coaxial sensor cable terminated with F connectors
- Four Ceiling Speaker with Plenum Rated Back can
- Four Tile Bridges #5 for Plenum Ceiling Speaker
- Infrared Sensor (WX-LS100)
WX-LA50A 50 Watt Amplifier: One of the SAFE System's critical components. Featuring a 3-band equializer that allows the teacher to have control over the quality of his or her voice. This adjustment is made by adjusting the “LOW”, “MID”, or “HIGH” controls until the desired sound quality is achieved.
WX-LT350 Infrared Wireless Pendant Microphone: A light-weight, all-in-one unit combining an infrared emitter, microphone and processor. This model uses half the number of batteries of conventional models and is equipped with a clip for attaching it to the chest pocket or tie, and its rear surface has a flat and smooth design.
WX-LS100 Infrared Classroom Dome Sensor: Is an infrared classroom dome sensor that is easy to install and covers a wide area with 360 horizontal degrees. If used with an Infrared Sensor Coupler WX-LC10, up to four sensors can be used to support an area. The operation range of a dome infrared sensor is approximately 8m in radius, this may vary depending on environmental conditions in the room.