The Innovator Kit 90-015 Description
This Panasonic ED Knows Innovator PAL package features components for ceiling mounted operations and includes the following:
- Innovator Amplifer
- Infrared Wireless Student Microphone
- Switching Power Supply for the Innovator Amplifier/Receiver
- Infrared Wireless Teacher Microphone (WX-LT350)
- Power Supply Dual Microphone Charger
- Two Panasonic rechargeable nickel metal hydride AA batteries (orange)
- 3 Pieces of 50 ft tinned plenum rated speaker wire
- 35 ft tinned plenum rated speaker wire
- 50 ft coaxial sensor cable terminated with F connectors
- Infrared Sensor (WX-LS100)
- 4 Tile bridges #5 for Plenum ceiling speaker
- 4 Ceiling speakers with Plenum Rated Back can
"The Innovator" 100-watt amplifier: This model provides a 3-band equalizer and a microphone volume control that has a patented feature allowing 4 infrared microphones to be used simultaneously. The volume control allows the volume of each infrared microphone to be adjusted individually. In addition, the CAE-100W offers a PA input terminal, a mute setting and serial I/O port.
WX-LT350 Infrared Wireless Pendant Microphone: The WX-LT350 uses a light-weight design to create an all-in-one unit combining an infrared emitter, microphone and processor. It uses half the number of batteries of conventional models and is equipped with a clip for attaching it to the chest pocket or tie, and its rear surface has a flat and smooth design.
WX-LS100 Infrared Classroom Dome Sensor: This classroom dome sensor is easy to install and covers a wide area with 360 horizontal degrees. When used with an Infrared Sensor Coupler (WX-LC10), up to four sensors can be used to support an area. The operation range of a dome infrared sensor is approximately 8m in radius, this may vary depending on environmental conditions in the room.