The Innovator Kit 90-016 Description
This Panasonic ED Knows Innovator package is ideal for wall mounting and includes the following components:
- Innovator Amplifer
- Switching Power Supply for the Innovator Amplifier/Receiver
- Infrared Wireless Teacher Microphone (WX-LT350)
- Power Supply Dual Microphone Charger
- Two Panasonic rechargeable nickel metal hydride AA batteries (orange)
- 3 Pieces of 50 ft tinned plenum rated speaker wire
- 35 ft tinned plenum rated speaker wire
- 50 ft coaxial sensor cable terminated with F connectors
- Four WS-09 white wall speakers
- WX-LS100 Infrared Sensor
- Infrared Wireless Student Microphone
"The Innovator" 100-watt amplifier: This unit has many attractive features, including a 3-band equalizer, a mute setting, a PA input terminal, an serial I/O port and a microphone volume control that has a patented feature which allows up to four infrared microphones to be used simultaneously. The volume control allows the volume of each infrared microphone to be adjusted individually.
WX-LT350 Infrared Wireless Pendant Microphone: With four channels supported by single microphone, this all-in-one unit combines an infrared emitter, microphone and processor. Being light-weight, this model uses half the number of batteries of conventional models and is equipped with a clip for attaching it to the chest pocket or tie, and its rear surface has a flat and smooth design.
WX-LS100 Infrared Classroom Dome Sensor: An infrared classroom dome sensor which is easy to install and covers a wide area with 360 horizontal degrees. Used with the WX-LC10 Infrared Sensor Coupler, up to four sensors can be used to support an area. The operation range of a dome infrared sensor is approximately 8m in radius, this may vary depending on environmental conditions in the room.
WS-09 Speakers: Offers quality sound thanks to its 3 1/2” (89 mm) mica-filled compression-molded polymer cone woofer with rubber surround and perforated metal grill. U-bracket mounting allows for up to 180° of rotation.