Recordex 500640 Universal
INFINIX UCM 640 Deluxe Projector Mount (25" to 43.5" Drop)
- Installs on flat or angled ceilings.
- Virtually no assembly required.
- Ships with 4 sets of universal mounting hardware to fit nearly any inverted projector.
- Tool free positioning of the extension column, and the tilt, pan, yaw adjustment.
- Tool free release of projector for maintenance.
- Hollow extension column for integrated cable management.
- Rated weight load at 26 pounds.
- Comes in light gray color.
Infinix UCM Typical Applications
- Conference Rooms
- House of Worship
Loading Series Compare
Recordex 500640 Projector Mount Recordex 500640 500 640 500-640
The Infinix UCM Deluxe Projector Mount is a universal ceiling mount for suspending nearly any inverted video projector from a hard ceiling. The UCM comes with a smooth ball and socket joint provides effortless angle adjustment for a perfect installation onto flat or angled surfaces. After you have installed your mount and your projector then got it aligned with your screen, you certainly don't want to adjust it again every time you need to service you projector, but with the Infinix UCM you won't have to. With the tool-free quick release system, your projector can be easily removed for maintenance. Even when you are unsure of what projector you're going to install or concerned about compatibility when upgrading to a newer projector, need not worry cause the Infinix UCM ensures compatibility with almost all projector on the market that is designed for mounting.
Infinix UCM is durable and built for the rigors of commercial use and the harshness of changing environmental conditions. Constructed form Recordex's MagTuf steel construction and finished with a strong and scratch resistant gray enamel, not only is the Infinix UCM tough but also designed to compliment any decoder or environment. When working with hard ceiling installations, drop can be a big issue. The Infinix UCM comes in models that accommodate drops from 8.3" all the way to 105", all comes with the same tool-free design, universal compatibility and ease of maintenance. The Infinix UCM also comes with a hollow extension column that provides integrated cable management for a clean installation. Provided with your purchase is a 2-year warranty that costs no extra charge.
What's In The Box
- Parts List:
- 1 Arm Assembly with Ceiling Plate
- 1 Mounting Bracket Head
- 1 Pressure Plate w/ 4 Countersunk Boreholes
- 1 Pressure Plate
- 4 Swivel Arms
- Hardware List:
- 4 Countersunk Phillips Screws
- 4 Clamping Screws
- 1 Pkg. M3 Distance Bolts with Screws & Washers
- 1 Pkg. M4 Distance Bolts with Screws & Washers
- 1 Pkg. M5 Distance Bolts with Screws & Washers
- 1 Pkg. M6 Distance Bolts with Screws & Washers
- 4 Countersunk Phillips Bolts (These bolts can be used to replace the clamping screws for security)
- 2 Allen Wrenches
|Rated Weight Load
Recordex 500640 Customer Reviews
No reviews found to display for this rating.
Recordex Price List